Hi all,

Am 06.06.22 um 13:18 schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v Ne 05. 06. 2022 v 19:12 +0200:

If I remember correctly TDF has paid a big part of work on the basics
of
LOOL. And maybe some former / current board member recognize which
company was paid for that work from donation money.
Interestingly I cannot remember TDF ever tendering for LibreOffice
Online work, can you please point me to the details?
TDF tendered in 2014/2015 the work for the Android editing, which was
explained to the board also as important for LOOL. Thus this project was
payed from the LibreOffice donation money. The biggest part of this work
(according to the prize) was done by Collabora productivity.

[But I may be wrong - as said, I have nothing to do with TDF tending
process, so maybe I've missed something?]

I made a research in an archive and found out that the document with the
offer from Collabora was created by Jan Holesovsky with LibreOffice 4.2
on Oct., 6 2014.

Regards,
Andreas

--