Hi *,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Simon Phipps wrote on 04.06.22 at 10:59:
Can you tell us who "attended" the "meeting" please as only 5 votes were
recorded so 2 must have been absent.

that's something for the board to decide, how they want to handle this -
happy to update the vote template if the board is fine with that.

I would support the proposal (independent of the vote at hand).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten