Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi wrote on 08/06/2022 00:31:

On 07/06/2022 21:40, Simon Phipps wrote:
Kendy made a merged version and shared it with us all...

No, once again he took my document and copy/pasted bits of Michael Meeks proposal on it to completely change the logic of the proposal.

I assume if the 'logic changed', that is to reflect contributions in the discussion that were not added in your file.

That proposal doesn't really fit with the budget planned, senior

I think there is room to look to the budget for next year again, if needed.

developers mostly focused on mentoring are very difficult to find and very expensive, and anyone with basic HR skills would never let employees be managed by a committee in which third party companies have can have so much influence as seen in recent minutes.

This is unhelpful framing. Influence is (apart from statutory limitations to participation from entities) from participating, which is done in the best traditions of open source development, which in the case of LibreOffice is broadened deliberately - I was at the discussion - to more than 'just' coding.

The "legacy document" has actual contributions from many people of the community and TDf's team, the document on which Kendy pasted some text has only contributions from Michael Meeks and you

Kendy made efforts to include comments and ideas from all sides. Very useful to come to a proposal with the broadest possible support respecting as much ideas as possible.

greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors