Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v Ne 05. 06. 2022 v 19:12 +0200:

If I remember correctly TDF has paid a big part of work on the basics
of
LOOL. And maybe some former / current board member recognize which
company was paid for that work from donation money.

Interestingly I cannot remember TDF ever tendering for LibreOffice
Online work, can you please point me to the details?

[But I may be wrong - as said, I have nothing to do with TDF tending
process, so maybe I've missed something?]

All the best,
Kendy