Hi Ilmari,

Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
On 3.6.2022 11.58, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
[1] curious as in - how much weight should that carry, when writing
    the job posting / assessing skills?

It's a necessity. I have newbie level experience that I definitely hope to
grow alongside all the other interesting tasks.

Perhaps I misunderstood the need then - I took it as having general
technical expertise, such as reading code, assessing tests and
deliverables. Those in my experience are relatively generic skills,
and translate well across different areas of the project.

So that's not what you had in mind, but rather deep expertise, to the
level of 'I could have written the code myself'?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten