On 3.6.2022 11.58, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
Tendering and in-house development are not interchangeable, but they are
interlinked. Keep in mind that the in-house devs would participate in
running tenders.

That's a possibility, yeah. But just curious [1], is that currently a
bottleneck for tenders? Since there's you, Cloph, Hossein and Xisco
already, with cumulative many years of development experience.

[1] curious as in - how much weight should that carry, when writing
     the job posting / assessing skills?

It's a necessity. I have newbie level experience that I definitely hope to grow alongside all the other interesting tasks. Now I should look in the mirror, give myself a motivational slap in the face and quote László: "How many months are we talking about? 3, 6 months, or a few dozen, i.e. a few years? Or never?"

Ilmari