Hi all,

Paolo Vecchi píše v Po 30. 05. 2022 v 13:44 +0200:

After having read the other proposal I have integrated some minor
changes into v 2.1 that you can find here:

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/sFtCk9wiMWbt2pB

Some of the changes implemented:
- added that TDF has increased its contributions also thanks to
improved
QA triage, UI and unit tests development
- moved the "app stores management" section under Focus Areas and
removed the long rationale behind the proposed focus area as it
should
be by now clear to all. It might be seen as controversial but it is
natural evolution to have the apps managed directly by TDF
- removed the paragraph stating that tenders are a negligible part
of
commercial contributors income
- added that in-house developers should participate to events to
present
their achievements

For the ease of review, here is the above document in editable form,
with the changes visible as tracked changes:

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/YNZyoL7Q39bMiCD

I've also rebased the Merged proposal on top of this; it is great to
see the amount of differences decreased, please see it here:

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/ggx9zJnN9yZSKc6

In case you want to edit it, you can do so directly in the shared
folder:

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/960049

If you are not a TDF Member, happy to incorporate your changes for you,
please send them as a reply to this ML.

All the best,
Kendy