the following decision, which was taken in private on 2022-05-31, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

Florian Effenberger wrote on 27.05.22 at 10:15:

I hereby ask for a VOTE on an additional budget of 30.000 € for legal consultations.

The vote runs 72h from now.

given the topic, for the avoidance of doubt, first the result within the 72h:

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 4 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

Result of vote: 4 approvals, 0 abstain, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

One deputy supports the motion as well.
After the 72h, two more board members supported the motion.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org