Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi píše v Po 30. 05. 2022 v 13:44 +0200:

While TDF is committed
to working with members of the commercial ecosystem in a mutually
beneficial relationship it should be made clear that third parties
and
suppliers (commercial contributors) should not limit what a
charitable
organisation can do as that is against our statutes and the
principles
TDF was created with.

Can you please explain what concrete limitations do you mean?  I'd be
very pleased to see how the Merged proposal can be improved to address
those.

The ESC provides valuable contributions but it is well represented
by
commercial contributors and other external organisations which
should
not directly influence TDF's employees.

I am a bit confused - are you concerned about the Board the same way?
If it contains commercial contributors the same way as ESC does, should
it not influence TDF staff either?

All the best,
Kendy