Hi Paolo, all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
On 27/05/2022 12:31, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Process-wise, my call to work out a proposal how to come to a joint
text (in a small circle) is still open.

I've asked many times but still no answer. Will you one day explain why you
keep wanting to have this process behind closed doors?

It was right there in one of my emails you were answering to; let me
paste it:

Thorsten wrote:
It is one option to make effective progress. As you state, it
appears that all people with an opinion have spoken up here; what's
now left to do, is to come up with a document, for which many (if
not all) directors can stand behind it. If community members like
Michael Weghorn or Michael Meeks would like to be part of that
working group, we should of course consider that, too.

What we ideally need, is *one* consolidated proposal. I'm grateful for
Kendy taking the initiative, and starting one.

It's quite clear that there are 2 proposals now as the changes proposed
completely change the initial one.

Then lets please interact with the changes, such that we can iterate
this to a single joint text.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten