On 27/05/2022 12:31, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Hi Paolo, all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
That document clearly contains another proposal which should go its own way
instead of trying to make it pass as a "merged" proposal.

The intention here (and I would very much like to support that idea),
is to come up with a merged proposal, which then gets broad support.

Broad support by whom?

Up until Collabora Productivity's general manager came out with his own proposal there wasn't much effort being put in it by others in the board.

If there's changes you believe are problematic, please interact with
them.
As above the changes makes it a completely different proposal, just rename it.

Process-wise, my call to work out a proposal how to come to a joint
text (in a small circle) is still open.

I've asked many times but still no answer. Will you one day explain why you keep wanting to have this process behind closed doors?

Having the two sides that are apparently the furthest apart, telling
each other the text is not ok for the foreseeable future - is not my
idea of a working process.

For 3 months there were no sides. The community contributed to the project and once it was ready the representative of a commercial contributor decided to propose a new document.

It's quite clear that there are 2 proposals now as the changes proposed completely change the initial one.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Ciao

Paolo