Am 25.05.22 um 10:05 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
Hi Andreas, all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
It seemed there is a approach behind this behavior: postpone the whole
topic as far as possible. And try to frustrate the members who try to
drive this topic forward. And prevent this project in the end or to vary
it that it will not disturb own interests or support them.

I don't think that's a fair conclusion of what's happening.
No problem: you could think so. But it looks in my  opinion different if
you are not group insider.

To me, Michael Weghorn's explanation appears much closer to the
truth. After all, whatever proposal will be there to vote on, needs
the backing of as many board members as possible - it is therefore
very important to work out a consensus.

It seemed that there is suddenly a new constrative approach on the
mailing list. Thus the board needs to first clarify, if it really wants
to hire two in-house developers or another developer mentor.

I see no initiative from the leadership of the board to active work on a
consensus about the approach and the document. Maybe there are a lot of
activity behind the scene.

Regards,
Andreas

--