Paulo,

As a result of this email I have made a complaint about you violating
the Document Foundation code of conduct.

https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/code-of-conduct/#:~:text=Please%20be%20helpful%2C%20considerate%2C%20friendly,exemplary%20behaviour%20by%20all%20participants.

Specifically, "Please be helpful, considerate, friendly and respectful
towards all other participants."

Your emails are full of passive aggressive insinuations about other
Board and Document Foundation members. Examples include:

"Some, for odd reasons, seem to be less keen in putting their proposals
under the community's scrutiny."

"On some topics we work constructively together while in others it looks
like some changes are being violently pushed back by some.

The rationale for opposing some changes is generally not expressed in
full but, reading a recent comment, some community members seem to be
forming a clear opinion about it."

If you have evidence of mal-intent, please present it directly with
the names of the people you are accusing.

I respectfully request you stop behaving in such a way. If you
persist, I will request a sanction on your participation on this list.

A community is defined by what behaviors they allow. I do not accept
your behavior on this list.

Regards,

Jeremy Allison.
Document Foundation Advisory Board member.

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 2:54 AM Paolo Vecchi