Jan Holesovsky píše v St 25. 05. 2022 v 14:18 +0200:

To me it seems like those two proposals can be merged together to
create something good for TDF, if there is a will for that.  And
there is from my side.

And to show I mean it, I've converted the document to an editable
version. Please check it here:

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/960049

Would be great if anybody independent can confirm it is 100% same as
the original PDF from here:

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/sfJeNq7H9GS8YPe

The document I've shared is editable for any TDF member and the change
tracking is turned on there, please feel free to fix stuff in case you
find anything wrong.

All the best,
Kendy