Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi píše v St 25. 05. 2022 v 13:41 +0200:

Michael Meeks made a completely different proposal to employ a
mentor.

That is not my reading of the proposal.

Also what I like about the proposal is that it addresses my questions I
had wrt. the tasking and management; where your proposal was mostly a
placeholder in those areas.

To me it seems like those two proposals can be merged together to
create something good for TDF, if there is a will for that.  And there
is from my side.

All the best,
Kendy