Hi Paolo,

Paolo Vecchi píše v St 25. 05. 2022 v 12:13 +0200:

I've been waiting for Kendy to propose improvements for the past 3
months but I'm yet to receive some.

I see - I was waiting for the Board Working group being set up, as was
proposed by Emiliano, and as seemed to me as the agreed way forward.
I've volunteered for that group, but unfortunately you haven't set it
up yet :-(

I guess that if Kendy hasn't proposed improvements in 3 months he's
probably satisfied of the progress so why do you keep pushing him?

For the moment I'm happy enough with the Michael's proposal.

As I've expressed previously - I'd prefer a proposal that is more
mentoring-focused, and less development-focused myself, so from that
point of view, even the Michael's proposal doesn't make me 100% happy,
but I can live with that.

That one is public - so what should be the next steps?

All the best,
Kendy