Hi Paolo, all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
On 25/05/2022 10:19, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
To reiterate the question, is that something the two of you would be
willing to collaborate on?
It seems like you missed my previous answer:

https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00530.html

Indeed I saw your answer, but it very much sounded like a no to me
(and we didn't find the time in a call yet to clarify).

Since you bring it up here:

I've been willing to work together with anyone in a transparent and
public way.

So would you be ok to sit down with Kendy to work out a proposal for
the _process_ of getting to a final document?

The other option I see, is to select a small working group (board and
perhaps community members) during the next board call, with the
mission to synthesize a 3rd, new proposal from all input received so
far.

Why are you once again proposing a small group to do things behind closed
doors?

It is one option to make effective progress. As you state, it appears
that all people with an opinion have spoken up here; what's now left
to do, is to come up with a document, for which many (if not all)
directors can stand behind it. If community members like Michael
Weghorn or Michael Meeks would like to be part of that working group,
we should of course consider that, too.

But see above, for an alternative suggestion how we can move this
forward.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten