On 25/05/2022 10:19, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Hi Paolo, hi Kendy,

I wrote:
Could I ask the two of you to work out a joint proposal, how to
finalize the document?

It could be a working group or a shared, editable document, or
something else entirely - but would be great to see this finished
soonish, and with wide board support.

To reiterate the question, is that something the two of you would be
willing to collaborate on?
It seems like you missed my previous answer:

https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00530.html

I've been willing to work together with anyone in a transparent and public way.

I've been waiting for Kendy to propose improvements for the past 3 months but I'm yet to receive some.

I guess that if Kendy hasn't proposed improvements in 3 months he's probably satisfied of the progress so why do you keep pushing him?

The other option I see, is to select a small working group (board and
perhaps community members) during the next board call, with the
mission to synthesize a 3rd, new proposal from all input received so
far.

Why are you once again proposing a small group to do things behind closed doors?
Could you explain the rationale?

Why are you saying that now we have to create a 3rd proposal?

Then as far as I can see there is 1 proposal to employ two developers and suddenly a new proposal appeared to employ 1 mentor, what is the 3rd one for?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten
Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors