Hi Paolo, hi Kendy,

I wrote:
Could I ask the two of you to work out a joint proposal, how to
finalize the document?

It could be a working group or a shared, editable document, or
something else entirely - but would be great to see this finished
soonish, and with wide board support.

To reiterate the question, is that something the two of you would be
willing to collaborate on?

The other option I see, is to select a small working group (board and
perhaps community members) during the next board call, with the
mission to synthesize a 3rd, new proposal from all input received so
far.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten