Hi Andreas, all,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
It seemed there is a approach behind this behavior: postpone the whole
topic as far as possible. And try to frustrate the members who try to
drive this topic forward. And prevent this project in the end or to vary
it that it will not disturb own interests or support them.

I don't think that's a fair conclusion of what's happening.

To me, Michael Weghorn's explanation appears much closer to the
truth. After all, whatever proposal will be there to vote on, needs
the backing of as many board members as possible - it is therefore
very important to work out a consensus.

And I'm sure we can get there, if we all work together.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten