Hi Ilmari, all,

Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
I'm thinking of what will be written in the job posting. If the
title contains "mentor" and mentoring will be central in the job
description, it will scare devs away.

Yeah, I agree that past job postings were perhaps over-specific there.

The documents under discussion are our internal process- and
requirement sheet. For the outbound message on job boards, we can
certainly tweak the wording to be audience-specific. I could imagine
putting 'senior' there would attract people who've mentored,
on-boarded and levelled-up junior developers?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten