On 23.5.2022 19.36, Michael Meeks wrote:
* So I propose:

* Hire a Targeted Developer, with primary focus on mentoring

If mentoring is put in the center, it seriously limits the pool of applicants. Most devs who could apply will simply skip it. We know this from the experience in 2017-2021 and comments that C++ devs made when the mentoring position was advertised.

Ilmari