Hi Cor,

On 23/05/2022 12:37, Cor Nouws wrote:
It is the boards responsibility to evaluate that.

It is not the responsibility of the board to micromanage the team.

The board has an employees oversight group which already conducts appraisals which, when conducted in a fair and objective way, help the team in achieving the best outcomes for themselves, TDF and the community. During those appraisals we can provide feedback if we think that things can be improved.

Hence my proposal for another approach, that can well result in a similar situation, but that you sadly didn't respond to for the third or fourth time.

You stated that I should have answered questions, that in my opinion are answered in page 10 and 11 of the proposal, but I haven't seen from you any actual proposal for improvements. Could you point me to your proposals in board-discuss just in case I missed them?

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors