On 16.05.22 15:12, Dataport CCO Libre Office wrote:
there was a lady in the German community call last year  it was me = Susanne Mohn.

Yes, Susanne! Awesome that you have picked up this thread.

I would be very happy to participate as a reviewer.
An e-mail chain for this is also in the German group- should we continue there?

The tender circulates first among a committee of experts. Since the board of directors is apparently happy to be involved in this step, the proposal is being discussed on this mailing list.

Cheers,
Heiko