Hallo Heiko,

there was a lady in the German community call last year  it was me = Susanne Mohn.
 I reportet the bugs 139007, 140617 and 141386.
We need it accessebility free documents for he inplementation of libreoffice in Schleswig-Holstein.
The implementation in LO 7.3 is not complete.

I would be very happy to participate as a reviewer.
An e-mail chain for this is also in the German group- should we continue there?

Sorry about my bad english.

Susanne