Hi
Am 11.05.22 um 16:50 schrieb Xisco Fauli:
The board is happy to get your feedback and proposals.

Maybe a short mentioning of the existing tooling besides Bugzilla (i.e. description of the continuous build system used) would be helpful? As it is described now, the availability of a small server farm seems to be a precondition for any applicant ;-)
"Ability to build and run LibreOffice daily on different platforms and operating systems...Stress
testing each component daily"

btw: "Development, deployment and supervision of automated stress testing of each component" seems quite more appropriate (and feasible) to me than "Stress testing each component daily"?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann