Drafting job posting for "QA analyst"

Hello,

one of the approved [1] contracts is

QA analyst

The board would like to work together in public with all of you on this job posting before it gets officially published. The current draft is therefore shared at

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/PsGnyGHBXmjzmqB

Looking forward to your feedback,

Xisco

[1] https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00400.html

Hi

The board is happy to get your feedback and proposals.

Maybe a short mentioning of the existing tooling besides Bugzilla (i.e. description of the continuous build system used) would be helpful?
As it is described now, the availability of a small server farm seems to be a precondition for any applicant :wink:

"Ability to build and run LibreOffice daily on different platforms and operating systems...Stress testing each component daily"

btw: "Development, deployment and supervision of automated stress testing of each component" seems quite more appropriate (and feasible) to me than "Stress testing each component daily"?

Hi Xisco,

The board would like to work together in public with all of you on this job posting before it gets officially published. The current draft is therefore shared at

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/PsGnyGHBXmjzmqB

Thanks for that.
I've added some remarks, suggestions and applied few changes.

Cheers,
Cor