Hi all,

On 12/05/2022 21:15, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
It could be a working group or a shared, editable document, or
something else entirely - but would be great to see this finished
soonish, and with wide board support.

As we started the project in an open and transparent way I'm sure everyone will want to carry on like this.

I haven't received any constructive feedback for a while so I presumed that the proposal was to be considered sufficiently exhaustive.

I'd like to move on to the next stage very soon but if you have additional concrete proposals please share them here.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors