one of the approved [1] contracts is

      QA analyst

The board would like to work together in public with all of you on this job posting before it gets officially published. The current draft is therefore shared at

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/PsGnyGHBXmjzmqB

Looking forward to your feedback,

Xisco

[1] https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00400.html