I guess it could be added as a nice-to-have. In the task list, there is the entry:
"Take care of localisation needs and accessibility requirements"

I keep accessibility in mind when making changes or building something from scratch. Recently I made an SEO overview of many of our sites and it included some quick accessibility tester results. You can direct feedback about web page accessibility to me.

Ilmari