I wonder why the other tickets from META bug 139007 are excluded (btw, there is kind of duplicate META bug 101912 with a lot more). Bug 149000 is on hold since you asked UX for input (personally I think Print is over-engineering in respect to the workflow). Bug 148971 about the non-modal window could also be handled per sidebar deck, which I prefer over the modality tweak. An alternative is to insert the issues as annotations/comments in the document. On one ticket we discussed the help on each issue, could be an infobutton (question mark icon) that shows a dialog why this tag is needed and what to do. Three weeks seems underestimated if we expect to solve all issues.

Looking at the current UI, I think a bit design work could be beneficial. Some issues are rather warnings (eg. Avoid Footnotes) other are mandatory (No Alt Text). Perhaps we copy the SEO plugin look and feel - or was it the readability checker? - from Wordpress.

As reviewers we could invite Christophe Strobbe who comments a lot on these tickets and there was a lady in the German community call last year... don't remember her name.

PS: Cannot comment on the NC document.