one of the approved [1] tenders is the

        Tender "Look-ahead styleref field for Writer"

The board would like to work together in public with all of you on this tender before it gets officially published. The current draft is therefore shared at

        https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/oTfqc3GjtzcEGPF

The board is happy to get your feedback and proposals. We'd like to discuss this ideally in the board call after next, i.e. on Monday, May 16, at 1800 Berlin time. Please send your feedback to the public board-discuss@documentfoundation.org mailing list. Thanks a lot to all community members involved for working on the tender draft!

Looking forward to your feedback,

Xisco

[1] https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00400.html

--