the following decision, which was taken in private on 2022-04-29, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

Florian Effenberger wrote on 25.04.22 at 17:57:

TDF published the "Tender to clean up and further improve ODF conformance":

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2022/02/28/tender-to-cleanup-and-further-improve-odf-conformance-202202-01/

We received two bids, in order of arrival:

[..]

Looking at the budget, we planned in a total of 48.000,00 € (incl. VAT).

[..]

The proposal is to accept allotropia's offer, and authorize Florian to sign the contract on behalf of TDF.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 4 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

Result of vote: 4 approvals, 0 abstain, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

Two deputies support the motion as well.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org