Hi Andreas,

On 14/04/2022 14:38, Andreas Mantke wrote:
On 09/04/2022 13:17, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> https://www.documentfoundation.org/gethelp/developers/ you see
...>> > And if you make a small research inside the git log, you'll find out
> that the list at the website is not up to date. There seemed to be
> further certified developers, stated as unaffiliated, which are
> working for the company (with an appropriate account).

    Which you seemed to avoid substantiating too.

    I would really appreciate you either clarifying and reporting
something actionable there, or withdrawing this statement which seems
to suggest something underhand is going on when it is not.

If you look into the git log you find the developer email:
muhammet.kara@collabora.com

    Thanks for reporting this - it is really easy to put it to rest.
You'll see the last commit to core from 2021 like this:

Author: Muhammet Kara <muhammet.kara@collabora.com>
Date:   Sun Aug 22 03:24:25 2021 +0300

Was his contract with Collabora canceled recently? If I don't overlooked
it, his Collabora email address is not listed on the LibreOffice git
page, you linked in a former post:
https://git.libreoffice.org/gitdm-config/+/refs/heads/master/domain-map

    Good point; Muhammet moved on to do new things from August 31st 2021
(~9 months ago) - I believe he notified people of that and the developers
page was updated so it is accurate.

    We should prolly tweak domain-map as you say but it's not hyper-urgent,
worst case we may double count people vs. a commit with a new address - do
submit a patch if you like.

    You mentioned "further developer/s/ stated as unaffiliated" - anyone
else there ? it's good to put any uncertainty and doubt to rest here.

    Regards,

        Michael.