Hi all,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 12/04/2022 18:44:

* ratify attached best practices as current board communication
   guidelines
   (verbatim copy from
   https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/900757 as of 2022-04-12
   1600 UTC)

I failed to follow up on my wish to include text about how we handle communication about private board meetings in public. For later..

Vote runs the usual 72 hours, please answer with +1/-1/abstain to this
email.

For now: really glad with this guide line.

Thanks,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors