Dear Simon,

I believe is much better to have open discussions than trying to keep hiding the fact that there are issues that some seem less inclined to see solved.

If long-established contributors want to keep doing something that is sub-optimal then I believe that others should speak out so that things get looked at. If a [VOTE] thread doesn't receive positive comments maybe that vote should be stopped, things should be fixed and people should not be censored by a Board Chair that should be impartial and intervene to fix things and not to tell people to shut up.

It is about time that this list becomes a case study for those that want to see how good things can come out from a list that wanted to be "politically correct" to a list where people are free to express, sometimes even in a quite strong way, there views about TDF and the community to make things better for all.

Ciao

Paolo