On 08.04.22 23:48, Paolo Vecchi wrote:
You may understand that an external observer may not see the procedure as being fair and conflict free...

If you take me as an external observer, the opposite is true. Collabora is home for many experts, every single one always supportive, and never acted against the interests of the project.

In an ideal world we would have volunteers with 20 years knowledge and 100% spare time. Unfortunately bills need to be paid and we need to care about the ecosystem. At least not to work against them.

But I'm much concerned about the tone in the discussions lately (replying just here). I suggest to start with the assumptions that contributing to an open source project in general and LibreOffice in particular
* is primarily idealistic and fun,
* has never the goal to destroy the project (neither the power to do so),
* and brings together people with same interests.

All the time and effort you spend in the project shows this and I'm grateful to have someone to bring up the painful subjects. We all should consider everyone else having the same dedication too.

Cheers,
Heiko