Hi Andreas,

changing the subject, and the request to please move this tangential
discussion at least into a separate thread.

Andreas Mantke wrote:
Most things are usual in the most developed countries and logical by
good judgement.

That's not an appropriate comment. Our community calls from all parts
of this world, and we should be welcoming instead of patronizing.

Let's end-thread here.

Thanks, Thorsten

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Member of the Board
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, Germany