It's not an idea, I don't imagine stuff. It was a BoD only mailing list thread.

That kind of thing is not said in public.

El 7 de abril de 2022 9:12:26 a. m. GMT-03:00, Cor Nouws <cor.nouws@documentfoundation.org>
escribió:

Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote on 07/04/2022 13:17:

Are you, the same one who said 'non coders can't talk', ..

I think I explained before, but happy to repeat, that the idea that
Michael said that, is at least a huge misinterpretation.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors