Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v St 06. 04. 2022 v 17:05 +0200:

b) It doesn't help, if a deputy board member tries to jump in for a
board member, because it represents the board member (with all
consequences including CoI). If the member is not able to vote (e.g.
because of CoI), there is no representation possible.

I don't agree with your line of thinking.

Suppose you were in the Board with me as a deputy, I was missing in a
meeting, and you were to represent me.

Are you suddenly becoming a Collabora employee or contractor or
affiliate in any other way?  Or what is the base for the CoI in such a
case?

All the best,
Kendy