Board process proposal feedback wrt. calendaring

Hello,

during Monday's board call, we also discussed the board process proposal feedback wrt. calendaring.

I wanted to share the links to an existing calendar:

Mike Saunders maintains an events calendar. This is embedded in the wiki on https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events and directly accessible via https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/calendar/embed/WPAQ2UTYAJPRW84U/dayGridMonth/now

Hope to help,
Florian

Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger wrote:

Mike Saunders maintains an events calendar. This is embedded in the wiki on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events and directly accessible via https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/calendar/embed/WPAQ2UTYAJPRW84U/dayGridMonth/now

Is there a good way for members (who have a nextcloud account) to
subscribe to that?

The standard export url
webcal://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/remote.php/dav/public-calendars/WPAQ2UTYAJPRW84U/?export
leads to slightly suboptimal results (at least here).

Thanks a lot,

-- Thorsten

Hi,

Is there a good way for members (who have a nextcloud account) to
subscribe to that?

The standard export url
webcal://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/remote.php/dav/public-calendars/WPAQ2UTYAJPRW84U/?export
leads to slightly suboptimal results (at least here).

not sure - from what I see, there is the public link available, or a private link with editing rights for everyone who has it. The third option is to share this mandatorily with all users, but then they can't opt-out.

Florian