Hello Andreas, Hello Simon,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 01.04.22 at 09:52:

I'm not Simon, but I'm curious why your answer contains no information about the participants of this private part of the meeting. Maybe this is not a top secret thing and you could add this information here.

here's the list of participants:

Session chair: Thorsten Behrens
Keeper of the minutes: Florian Effenberger

In the meeting:
    Board Members - Thorsten, Cor, Laszlo, Kendy, Paolo, Emiliano
    Board Deputy Members - Ayhan, Gabor, Gabriel
    Team - Florian

Representation: Gabor for Caolan

The Board of Directors at time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 7 Board of Directors members are attending or represented in the call.

The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.

The meeting is quorate and invitation happened in time. From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those remaining present. The majority threshold is currently 4.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org