[VOTE] Approve version 1.3.2 of the CoI policy

Dear board,

as discussed in https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/nUXiQDLatIR_Od6g63A08xU3 and in the last board call, the following VOTE is proposed on the recently published draft update to the CoI policy [1], to modify our Rules of Procedure [2] - such that we reference version 1.3.2 of the CoI policy:

---

Preamble

In addition to § 7, (5) of the statutes, the Board of Directors hereby
agrees on the following rules of procedure. Notwithstanding any
regulations in the statutes, this document defines board processes,
decision making, as well as sharing and delegation of board tasks.

Binding part of these Rules of Procedure is the Board’s Conflict of Interest Policy:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/6/6e/BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_2.pdf

Should elements of the Rules of Procedure be in collision with the
Conflict of Interest Policy, the rules of the Conflict of Interest
Policy always shall prevail.

---

According to § 1, 2. of said Rules of Procedure, this vote runs for one week, until March 11, 2022. After approval, the amended Rules of Procedure will be published and enter into immediate effect.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/6/6e/BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_2.pdf
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules

Florian

A conditional +1

As discussed, and I presume agreed, no more changes to the CoI Policy will be discussed until the MC, in their own time and without undue pressure, has evaluated the new version of the CoI Policy, integrated the changes they think are relevant and got them validated by our legal counsel.

After that the Board could liaise with the MC to see if other changes that improve the reading but do not weaken the policy might be necessary.

Ciao

Paolo

+1. Yes.

Approve.

Florian Effenberger wrote:

+1
Cor

Hi all,

as discussed in https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/nUXiQDLatIR_Od6g63A08xU3 and in the last board call, the following VOTE is proposed on the recently published draft update to the CoI policy [1], to modify our Rules of Procedure [2] - such that we reference version 1.3.2 of the CoI policy:

+1.

Regards,

Hi Florian, all,

and in the last board call, the following VOTE is proposed on the
recently published draft update to the CoI policy [1], to modify our
Rules of Procedure [2] - such that we reference version 1.3.2 of the
CoI
policy:

+1

All the best,
Kendy

Hi all

+1

ATB
Gabor

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

[...]

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 0 abstain, 0 disapprovals.
One deputy supports the motion.

Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

Florian