Drafting Tender "Cleanup & further improve ODF conformance"

Hello,

I tried to factor in the changes and suggestions proposed into the tender draft at https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/ggqpciBK54rztJi, splitting the issues in high and low priority.

For Michael's suggestions, I wasn't sure about the priority, so put them into the low priority one, but likely that is wrong, so let me know what to put where.

Let me know also what you think of the approach in general.

are we fine with publishing the tender in that state, any further edits before we proceed with tendering that?

Thanks,
Florian

Hi Florian,

are we fine with publishing the tender in that state, any further edits
before we proceed with tendering that?

One part that confuses me (but I'm not native) is the "some or more"
wording: does it mean "one or more" or something else?

Otherwise it looks reasonable to me: the full list of tasks is obviously
more than the resource limit you have at the end, but as long as the
wording allows bidders to only offer a subset, this looks fine.

Thanks,

Miklos

Hi Miklos,

One part that confuses me (but I'm not native) is the "some or more"
wording: does it mean "one or more" or something else?

oh, thanks for spotting that - indeed, it should read "one or more". I'll correct that in the draft.

Otherwise it looks reasonable to me: the full list of tasks is obviously
more than the resource limit you have at the end, but as long as the
wording allows bidders to only offer a subset, this looks fine.

Yes, that's the idea, bidders make their proposal based on items mentioned.

Florian