Hi Thorsten, all,

it's of course legit to ask people contributing here to comply with the
ML netiquette but I don't think closing the thread here is the solution.

In my opening message sent on January 9th I made a proposal consisting
of four points as an alternative approach to the current online
situation and although the ML is named "board-discuss", nobody from the
board commented on the merit of the proposal.

I'm geniunally interested in the opinion of who's currently driving the
foundation and I don't understand why you, Thorsten, as current and
future board member, are certainly following the thread but only asking
to close it, instead of giving your contribution. So please, as for
other board members, go back to my first mail here and reply to that.

ATB

Marco