Hi Paolo,

On 19/01/2022 14.38, Paolo Vecchi wrote:
It could take a while to get new developers on-board but in the meantime do tell us when you are able to refine the proposal as it may then be picked up by ESC or a member of staff for further evaluation.

thanks! My personal plan is to continue looking into a11y as I find time and I'm of good hope this will give me enough insights to come up with a refined proposal to be considered in the ESC voting for next year's tenders.

Michael