Hi Marco!

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 9:06 AM Marco Marinello <lists@marcomarinello.it>
wrote:

Hi Simon,
Il 17/01/22 18:15, Simon Phipps ha scritto:

I especially liked something in your first idea:

TDF should publicly endorse
this choice, stating that the project is now hosted on Github and the
development is managed by a company of the ecosystem but is – at the end
of the day – always LibreOffice Online

I think this is the seed of a great approach which we could pursue in the
context of the ingredient brand we have been evolving. It would need to be
designed to apply to any relevant project, not just LOOL. We are more
likely to see TDF's mission advanced by encouraging and supporting fellow
community members who try to innovate than by discussing what others should
do and then looking for those others!

beware that the four bullet points I mentioned in the first email are not
intended to be split.

Thanks for the comment - I do understand, it is irritating when people
cherry-pick a larger comment. Neverless, it's for a reason here. The other
three bullets were specifically about LibreOffice Online and I agree with
Thorsten and others that it's best to separate the attic-isation process
from the specific use case, so I have focussed on your first bullet which I
believe could form the basis for a general case.

Cheers!

Simon
--
*Simon Phipps*