Hi Simon,

Il 17/01/22 18:15, Simon Phipps ha scritto:
I especially liked something in your first idea:

    TDF should publicly endorse
    this choice, stating that the project is now hosted on Github and the
    development is managed by a company of the ecosystem but is – at
    the end
    of the day – always LibreOffice Online

I think this is the seed of a great approach which we could pursue in
the context of the ingredient brand we have been evolving. It would
need to be designed to apply to any relevant project, not just LOOL.
We are more likely to see TDF's mission advanced by encouraging and
supporting fellow community members who try to innovate than by
discussing what others should do and then looking for those others!
beware that the four bullet points I mentioned in the first email are
not intended to be split.