Hi all,

On 17/01/2022 13:08, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Marco Marinello wrote:
I hope source-only projects will not happen again.

In fact, if you just count by the number of projects, almost all code
that is hosted at TDF is source-only.

There's a lot to discover and weigh here, and it's a challenge (in the
wider context) that the entire FLOSS universe is struggling with since
a number of years.
There is a lot to discover and we should fully evaluate what we are hosting.

Only a short while ago I discovered that the Android Viewer still gets contributions from Michael Weghorn:

https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2022/msg00003.html

As it seems like there is still interest from the community we should have a look at how we can help.

While we go through the discovery process we might find other projects that we need to review and maybe publish, like the Android Viewer, and some that may require to be under a formal agreement.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors