Hi Marco,

Marco Marinello wrote:
I hope source-only projects will not happen again.

In fact, if you just count by the number of projects, almost all code
that is hosted at TDF is source-only.

There's a lot to discover and weigh here, and it's a challenge (in the
wider context) that the entire FLOSS universe is struggling with since
a number of years. I don't think we'll be able to solve that
conundrum anytime soon.

So again, I suggest we focus, and solve questions one by one. Next up
is the general attic proposal. Let's move on with that.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten