Let's now stop this infighting. Nothing good will come from it.

In particular: this is a public list, so let me remind everyone that
our statutes suggest, and our code of conduct mandates:

- that we behave respectfully towards all others, including those that
  are different or think differently from yourself
- be helpful, considerate, friendly and respectful towards all other
  participants
- we don't condone harassment or offensive behaviour

Thank you all for considering, and let's move on!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten